|Traveling on a live
aboard Cruise Vessel is the best way of exploring the beauty
of the Maldives . Liveaboard
gives you the opportunity to enjoy many different dive sites
in various atolls and allows you to discover all the true
top scuba locations in Maldives. Throw the fears of lack of
space and poor dining facilities over board: our Live Aboard
Cruise Vessels are floating luxury hotels. Following are some
good reasons to select Liveaboard
Holiday instead of conventional Hotel Accommodation.
1. Your holiday starts right after landing at Male International Airport : no long transfers , just a short boat ride to the ship.
2. Life on board is easy-going and comfortable. There is no dress code.
3. The ship takes you to the best dive sites. Because you are mobile , much more top dive sites can be reached.
4. A live aboard is not a mass tourism venture. Small dive groups, personalized service and the unique atmosphere on board make an memorable holiday.
6. On a boat cruise you can explore different islands and atolls. The landscape passes by, while you are relaxing on one of the decks and are chauffeured to your next diving adventure.
7. No mosquitoes , lots of breeze.
8. An ideal holiday for singles. On a ship nobody sits alone at meals and the group activities make finding friends easy.
9. Comfortable Scuba Diving: your equipment remains on the escorting boat at all times. No hauling around heavy equipment.
10. During the cruise three ships are at your service : The mother ship for Accommodation, Dining and relaxing. The escorting boat brings you to and picks you up from the dives and is also used for island visits. There is also always a Dinghy, a small boat for fishing and snorkeling trips.
11. Short trips to and from dive spots : the mother ship always waits near the dive site.
12. Exceptionally good price . A lot of things that are charged extra on islands are already included in the package price: transfers from and to the boat, diving, boat trips to dive spots, island visits, sport activities, fishing, beach barbecue on an uninhabited island, etc. Here, nobody has to fear a considerable extra bill at the end of the stay.